Eversfield Recording Studio
Based near Horsham and just 15 minutes from Gatwick Airport in the heart of West Sussex, Eversfield Studio provides a comprehensive recording facility for musicians, bands, singer songwriters and voice over artists.
Situated within the grounds of a converted barn, the studio offers a large live area and control room. It also provides a chill-out area with kitchen facilities, ample parking and some stunning views of the South Downs. Eversfield Studio prides itself on offering a professional recording, mastering, songwriting and voice over service in a relaxed environment.
Multi-tracking is the standard method for recording and over-dubbing audio, where each instrument is recorded onto a separate track.
When available the live room can be booked out as a rehearsal facility. A 2k PA, the Mapex studio drum kit and Yamaha S90 keyboard are also available to clients.
Our voice over studio room and vocal booth are completely sound proof and have been designed to offer a dry sound, required for this application.
We can master your recording to CD. The final touches can be tweaked using the various audio plugins available through Wave Burner Pro.
“For the last 25 years pretty much every song I’ve recorded and every sound effect I’ve concocted has been done in one of Graham Noon’s studios. I wouldn’t want to record anywhere else and only do so if I have to. I strongly recommend Eversfield Studios, and working with Graham, to everyone.”
– Tim Vine
Take a look at our gift packages
This fully air-conditioned live area has been acoustically designed for the most demanding of sessions, we have ample space for several musicians or a complete band. The room has a Mapex drum kit, Yamaha S90 digital keyboard and plenty of back line available including a Marshall amp, 4x20 cab and a Peavey 4x10 bass rig.
This is the heart of the studio, the instruments are mixed via a Behringer X32 Digital Desk onto a iMac using Logic Pro 9. The Behringer X32 has some stunning features and uses MIDAS preamps. The mixer features new V2 software. A full compliment of outboard effects are available including some TLA Audio (Ivory) valve EQ, TLA Audio preamps and a Focusrite vocal channel strip. See the equipment page for a full list of gear. This room is also fully air-conditioned for maximum client comfort.
For those longer sessions the chill-out room offers a place to relax. Chill-out, make yourself a cup of coffee in the kitchen area and enjoy the far-reaching views of the South Downs.
[fts facebook id=339978462715453 posts_displayed=page_only type=page]
- Golden Yearz (feat. Tony Burrows, Ron Dante & David Martin) Artists Voice Rec... https://t.co/3mdoZf40Nv via @amazon 2 months ago
- RT @ABlueZoo : This distraction.......... https://t.co/8AwdDQYn8D 3 months ago
- @RealTimVine very immature 3 months ago
- Good luck! https://t.co/pOLDsrgB3M 4 months ago
- @RealTimVine me too 5 months ago
- RT @RealTimVine : Very very pleased my bro is paired with Karen. She's always been my absolute favourite. #strictly 5 months ago
- RT @ollephoto : Graham @grahamnoon and his band opening #indigofest at @CapitolHorsham . http://t.co/UnDfckIJCG 5 months ago
- Tony burrows on @BBCRadio2 now. See him at Indigofest 3rd sept @CapitolHorsham 5 months ago
- Tim Vine set to host charity concert at Horsham’s Capitol Theatre http://t.co/06zdUkd1xp 6 months ago
- RT @RealTimVine : On 3rd sept I host music night at Indigofest for Nkuringo. @capitolhorsham with Pen behind ear raffle & me drumming in ACD… 6 months ago
- @ABlueZoo playing @theJeremyVine favourite song LOVE MOVES see them at INDIGOFEST 3rd Sept hosted by @RealTimVine http://t.co/YgDwkZHqDv 6 months ago
- Buy tickets for INDIGOFEST. An evening of music @CapitolHorsham hosted by @RealTimVine 3rd September http://t.co/PUoif0TGAF 6 months ago